The Tree of Life is an iconic image. Introducing Sanctum’s interpretation of this popular favourite, as a triptych (set of three panels), which combine to make up this stunning feature piece.
Each panel is cut from heavy gauge material. with folded edges all round. They can be hung on a wall, mounted on stainless steel cable, or fitted on standoffs.
Can be cut from corten steel or in powder-coated aluminium.
Also available as a single panel Tree of Life screen in various sizes.
Choice of materials and screening components
- POWDER COATED ALUMINIUM – high grade 3 or 4mm sheet (including marine grade), up to 5200 x 1830mm AS A SINGLE PANEL, with an extensive range of powder coat colours and finishes. Find out more here
- ARCHITECTURAL GRADE CORTEN STEEL – heavy-duty, virtually indestructible – each panel with the unique charm of natural weathering which simply gets better with age. Find out more here
- WEATHERTEX AUSTRALIAN HARDWOOD – an external cladding board made in Australia for more than 40 years, and used to build tens of thousands of Australian homes. Find out more
- INSTALLATION RESOURCES – We also supply a wide range of options and accessories designed to make your job easier. Check out our ever-expanding range of frames, posts, gates and gate gear, fixings and finishes.
Extraordinary in-house resources
- INSPIRING DESIGN – We offer more than two decades of commercial art skills in-house, and specialising in screens since 2011. We have the capabilities to spread complex designs across multiple panels and bring the most sophisticated designs to life.
- HAND MADE OBSESSION – Every Sanctum screen, gate, frame and product is designed, crafted and hand-finished to the highest standards by a team of seasoned and passionate professionals.
- CUSTOM SIZES AND OPTIONS? NO PROBLEM– If you have a specific requirement that requires a custom made solution, then we are happy to help.
Click here for a CUSTOM QUOTE REQUEST
- IN HOUSE FABRICATION – High-end welding, folding and fabrication resources allow us to create literally anything in aluminium or steel.
- REAL PEOPLE – Proudly 100% Australian owned, with everything manufactured right here in Australia. Talk to a local today.
- COMMON SENSE RESULTS – We think. We care. We ship large volumes of orders Australia-wide. Consequently, we are very good at supplying a complete package that looks great and fits the way it should.
- INSTALLATION – A professional team of installers with an obsessive OCD focus (SE Qld only).