Choice of materials and screening components
- POWDER COATED ALUMINIUM – high grade 3 or 4mm sheet (including marine grade), up to 5200 x 1830mm AS A SINGLE PANEL, with an extensive range of powder coat colours and finishes. Find out more here
- ARCHITECTURAL GRADE CORTEN STEEL – heavy-duty, virtually indestructible – each panel with the unique charm of natural weathering which simply gets better with age. Find out more here
- WEATHERTEX AUSTRALIAN HARDWOOD – an external cladding board made in Australia for more than 40 years, and used to build tens of thousands of Australian homes. Find out more
- INSTALLATION RESOURCES – We also supply a wide range of options and accessories designed to make your job easier. Check out our ever-expanding range of frames, posts, gates and gate gear, fixings and finishes.
Extraordinary in-house resources
- INSPIRING DESIGN– We offer more than two decades of commercial art skills in-house, and specialising in screens since 2011. We have the capabilities to spread complex designs across multiple panels and bring the most sophisticated designs to life.
- HAND MADE OBSESSION – Every Sanctum screen, gate, frame and product is designed, crafted and hand-finished to the highest standards by a team of seasoned and passionate professionals.
- CUSTOM SIZES AND OPTIONS? NO PROBLEM– If you have a specific requirement that requires a custom made solution, then we are happy to help.
Click here for a CUSTOM QUOTE REQUEST
- IN HOUSE FABRICATION– High-end welding, folding and fabrication resources allow us to create literally anything in aluminium or steel.
- REAL PEOPLE – Proudly 100% Australian owned, with everything manufactured right here in Australia. Talk to a local today.
- COMMON SENSE RESULTS – We think. We care. We ship large volumes of orders Australia-wide. Consequently, we are very good at supplying a complete package that looks great and fits the way it should.
- INSTALLATION – A professional team of installers with an obsessive OCD focus (SE Qld only).